If you have any concerns over any aspect of your dental treatment you should in the first instance bring this to the attention of your Dentist or our receptionist Sue. We would hope most problems can be resolved in the practice simply and easily. However if you feel this has not been done to your satisfaction, if you have a complaint about NHS treatment you can contact the compalints officer in Bridgend Local Health Board, Glanrhyd Hospital, Tondu Rd, Bridgend 01656753881

For private complaints, please contact Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW) or the General Dental Council (GDC) via these websites:

We are always happy to hear if any patient is particularly pleased with any aspect of their treatment or if an individual within the practice has gone out of their way to help. Feedback is very welcome and the person involved will be made aware their efforts have been appreciated.